This product is not eligible to return as it is custom made, please refer to our refund policy for further details.
Full custom grip intended for mid lengths from 6'6 to 8'5 maximum.
Delivered as a single pre-cut piece to fit the exact shape and dimensions of the board from a photo taken on a smartphone.
If your board exceeds the maximum length, please select the next larger board category.
No more clogged and partially melted wax that causes you to slip off your board during sharp turns or engaged takeoffs! GryptaLite is the innovative alternative to wax that ensures sharp carves while preserving the aesthetic of your board.
It's a high-performance clear grip developed by surfers, for surfers, that will help you excel in controlling your board. It reacts to water and provides the traction you need while being completely transparent, regardless of water or air temperature. It is soft, making it one of the most comfortable for your skin or wetsuit. Also it's lighter than wax and thin with only 1/3mm thick after the unique installation for the rest of lifetime of your board and for a more ocean-friendly surfing.
- Water-reactive: grip proportional to the applied pressure when wet
- Consistent performance every session
- Clear without any visible pattern
- Stays clean: rinses off with water, low maintenance
- Custom-fit for any board with a smooth surface
- One easy-to-install unique piece for good
- Lightweight with only 1/3mm thin (lighter than wax)
- Suitable for all temperatures: cold or tropical water
- Protects against UV (won't yellow), small impacts, and scratches
- Skin and wetsuit friendly
- More ocean friendly while surfing
- Last the lifetime of the board
- Made in USA
Après avoir posé ce fameux grip, je sors d'une semaine de surf qui m'a permis d'en verifier son efficacité.
En un mot, top !
Au-delà de tous les avantages à ne plus devoir appliquer de la wax, le grip est réellement efficace aussi bien à la rame, au take-off que pendant le ride.
De plus, le grip est transparent et ne camoufle donc ni la couleur de la board ni les motifs qu'il pourrait y avoir dessus.