GryptaLite is an alternative to wax offering better traction performance in all water temperature and conditions. Get rid of the messy wax from your deck and use a transparent traction adhesive-backed film that will last the lifetime of your board. Moreover, your board graphics and design will shine thanks to our ultra clear grip !
Over three years of research and development brought you this high performance traction film designed by surfers, for surfers :
- GryptaLite is WATER REACTIVE : grips when wet without anything sticking to it when dry.
- Works in cold or tropical waters and doesn't melt under heat wave or get too hard when it is getting cold outside.
- Feels soft like suede when dry, skin and wetsuit friendly.
- Consists in a single pre-cut piece to the exact shape of your board.
- Protects the deck from the UVs (that usually yellows the board) but also from small dings or scratches on the fiberglass.
- Stays clear even under intense use, with low-to-zero maintenance.
- Highlights the handwork of the shaper letting each detail visible: from the tinted resin, graphics, spray paint or even the grain of the wood.
Indeed, GryptaLite is made of a plastic film but we keep improving our product as far as possible in order to reduce our own environmental footprint using the advantage of plastic: it just lasts.
Thus, we provide the latest innovative technology in watersport traction that is more durable because we are all getting conscious about our impact on our planet.
GryptaLite is a trademark registered and a product patented by Surf Systems LLC in California.
When you use wax
Dirty wax everywhere, looks messy, sticks to your wetsuit, your boardbag, and in a worse case scenario it melts on your car seats !
Surf wax is a "technology" from another time which also has been ending in the oceans and on our reefs for too many years !
Now with GryptaLite
Ultra clear, keeping your board always clean as new !
A patented innovation which requires low-to-zero maintenance to allow you more time to spend in water.
And you get this for the lifetime of your board, and the ocean thanks you for your choice.